AVE 25.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

When the newsletter was written the new board wasn't in the door...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    When the newsletter was written the new board wasn't in the door - it is up to them to now appoint the CEO if and when they see fit and we will no doubt be advised - it may well be they decide Harry is the best man for the job.

You must remember Harry was the only guy that stood up and made sure this ship kept sailing after esragate.......he had a board that he knew he had to be replaced and he achieved that and with very high quality candidates. The shareholders were not pointing out a matter of governance - hell Harry as a lawyer knows that far better than any of us - they only advised that the (then) current board weren't exactly in the right place (nor was the company) to be selecting the top class candidate that would be required to fill Harry's shoes - likewise much discussion was had on whether a US or Oz based CEO made more sense, the fact that our board and CEO listen to people's opinion that all have a vested interest in the company doing well makes perfect sense to me - they don't have to take the advice.

Doing it the way it has now been done with a great board and leading into phase 2 puts the company in a position of strength to attract a would class candidate for what will increasingly IMO look like a sure thing for any future hire - wish I was bloody qualified to throw my hat in the ring!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.