MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

Ann: March 2014 Quarterly Activities Report , page-40

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    H..answers to your questions (please return courtesy if possible):

Again do you seriously believe, all that hedged money above the debt is some how going to go into the bankers coffers.

YES - that is how hedges work. Dontchaknow?

Are you stupid or what?

NO - and try and rise up from the gutter. The view is definitely better.

Or do you seriously believe that the POG is going to exceed 1500 this year?

Wrong question. You forgot. Hedge is until June 2016

YES. Will exceed AUD 1500 while hedged, and if I am not mistaken you obviously have fallen for the 1500 number trick.

Strongly suggest you read company reports, specifically Mine Plan and Financial announcements.

Do some sums and get back with your findings [Another HINT: cashflow implications and risk factors]

I think we all know now that you can't figure out how hedges work or calculate them. [HINT: See Mine Plan and Financial Reports..but I already told you that.]

Total BS that hedges are extremely complicated. You obviously know nothing. I will educate you, thank me later.

The complicated part is running the Black-Scholes models and doing the pricing, but that is the markets difficulty, not MOY's. All MOY do is go to the futures market, click the mouse and the hedge (a put or call future contract) is bought or sold. You so obviously don't know what you are talking about - you know a little but not much. This isn't about doing exotic options, or worrying about butterflies and strangles...it is vanilla stuff.

The information is even here...so complex (not).

http://futures.tradingcharts.com/marketquotes/GC.html

I imagine MB did this and clipped MOY's ticket for 0.5M because our BOD would have less idea than you how its done. Half a days spreadsheet max.

Harvett, there is very little useful value in your posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.