SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

"although i do need thank you because each time you sell and the...

1. 1,932 Posts.
    "although i do need thank you because each time you sell and the Sp goes down, i top up cheap.."

You could read many variations of that phrase in LYC's long trip down.

Instead of saying hay cool, cheap shares, you should be saying. Hmm what are the rational reasons that all these people are selling?

Don't phret too much yet though. volume increased yesterday over the day before, both high volume days, yet the spread of the selling was narrower. Indicates that significant money was interesting in buying, otherwise the price would be lower still.
    Today, so far, has seen little volume and little spread, ideally you would want to see high volume and little spread as they make great potentials for spring-like bounce. So I suspect you will see at least bounce from here.
    Interestingly you see a very similar thing in DLS, with BPT holding fairly well. This suggests that the recent sell downs have been a macro issue and not so much related to a specific stock.
    SXY is certainly the weakest of those 3, not necessarily fundamentally, but SP performance wise.

The reason I sold was that my stop was hit, got to sell when you hit your stop no matter what.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.