SRQ 0.00% 4.0¢ straits resources limited.

Hi rocket, how much debt has ABY incurred? They've still got...

1. 270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Hi rocket, how much debt has ABY incurred? They've still got free cash of around $55M, but am producing at #3.66/lb C1, not all-in yet. ABY's grades are also going downhill, but from a high side of ~3+%. SRQ's grades been consistently ~2% and increasing marginally.

What I notice is that SRQ seem to pay upfront the concentrate inventory movement cost in the March qtr (or because of shipment delays in December every damn year), and that reduces significantly the next quarter; now I am really really interested to see how much more money they will make for June Qtr. For March Qtr, they've made around $5.3M for 8352t copper ($7M cash in Dec qtr + late delayed invoicing of US$11.3M - the March qtr cash balance), which equates to $0.29/lb profit. Taking average AUD copper price for the quarter as A$3.50, thats in the ball park (total production cost for March qtr = $3.21).

Assuming June Qtr C1 cost ($2.20/lb) + royalty cost ($0.08/lb) + depreciation / amortisation ($0.40/lb) cost is the same, but concentrate inventory movement cost drops to say $0.15/lb from $0.51/lb, that means their total production cost might be $2.85. Taking copper price as A$3.50 again, this would infer profits of $11.5M based on 8kt copper produced??? all IMO and DYOR. This is too blue sky to be certain.

You must be working on Middle East timezone to say its today; their Thursday is the last day of the weekday .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.