DCC 5.66% 5.6¢ digitalx limited

Well you've been closer to the app than any of us dynamo , even...

1. 8,928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Well you've been closer to the app than any of us dynamo , even used it, so you must know it's not some fairy tale. Granted, going back over a previous update the language has changed somewhat from a very bullish nature almost guaranteeing multiple partners and masses amounts of news on the way but a very good start would be the telco naming and integration and an agreement with the Mexicans so the world knows these deals are real with real companies. Jorg and the crew must of been busy as they never would of got the telco to sign up without him . IMO. I think they have been pretty restrained in asking shareholders for money really, in fact I wish they would just get on with it and do a CR. Issue 50 million shares Raise $7 or 8 mil have $10 mill in the bank to pump this thing at least that way it's something else I can scratch off the list of reasons why we're not going anywhere and I think it would benefit the sahre price. I still think a CR is on the cards actually but a bit closer to launch and naming names. Airagents were never going to do it for me I'm afraid and the telco gave me confidence they were heading in the right direction. A tie in with a bank is the ultimate prize and the ability to send money to an ATM to make a simple withdrawal using a airpocket code. That's what I'm hoping for down the track. No mention of India or China this update but it was very short. The other applications remark is a natural progression given all the press we have been reading but has Z discovered that the remittance market is very crowded space with many competitors all of a sudden? But hang on in the qrtly they claim to be first movers in the remittance space. Snigger.. Sure about that Z? Maybe he left out the word blockchain? The fact remains that with a MC of $25mil and the supposed huge potential no one has taken the bait yet that this is getting to the functioning money making stage. As shareholders we simply stumble through the dark with just a candle of information to light the way. Turn the frickin lights on Z! All IMO of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.003(5.66%)
Mkt cap ! $48.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ $160.4K 2.820M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 166953 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 216779 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.