DCC 4.88% 3.9¢ digitalx limited

@ozgem Whilst I have seen the front end of the app, it's...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,326 Posts.
    @ozgem Whilst I have seen the front end of the app, it's functionality, design and usability. What I haven't seen is the back end and how the transactions are processed, what the ledger looks like, and so on. For all I know that could have major flaws. I certainly hope not but there are plenty of other Apps in this space now with similar designs and it won't be based so much on usability as it will be on how the back end of the product streamlines everything and improves economies of scale. In this sense the banks, telcos and other companies could be courting multiple other competitors who's product better meets their expectations.

@believe101 I'm still on your side mate but there does come a point when the rhetoric from management gets old and it's time to start bringing value to your shareholders. Something the current SP does not reflect. Why hasn't one director bought on market before? Plus, I'm sure there would be a few people who already know the name of the telco and Mexican Payments company so why hasn't this propped up the SP if the deals are all but said and done? Look at ZIP. Completely different kettle of fish I know but another example of the hype finally wearing off and the true value of the company now on show. We didn't even get any Hype around AirPocket. No reviews by tech companies, no appearances on Fox Business News, etc (unlike Abra for example).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.