TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

The crazy stuff is that tgs has done the most crap itself.....

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    The crazy stuff is that tgs has done the most crap itself.. (yeah, and the weather ofc was also accused from them!) while other competitors in drc have done the best out of their possibilities and are still top producers over guidance..

I can't compare any other company in drc who is worser than tgs..

2015 we had produced over 26kt without any "expansion".. and it had worked perfectly compared to now (also in the rainy season!!)

2016 we had 23kt within the "expansion".. (rainy season effects on expansion^^)

2017 ^^ we are fare away from any "expansion" but have already used the whole fu..ing cash for it.. and much more.. (activated interest rates..)

So I would say they have not invested in an "expansion".. they have invested the whole money on a decreasing and imploding production with semi-professionals who weren't able to fix that "chestnut" called "expansion" on it's basis!!!

We call that "patchwork", what they have done so far... costly, inefficient and a crap outcome for the future.. We have just to wait for the next weather tensions.. and than they bring other "great" news..

As I already mentioned since a year.. never achieved a milestone so far.. but they have reached some more miles away from it..

I will praise this mgmt if we see an aisc of 1.60.. (it isn't black humour.. seriously!!)

Ps. So as we are in an investigation.. I would say that the drc-authorities wouldn't allowe tgs to get back the VAT.. doesn't matter if we are right or wrong.. because they can't pay the money.. so they will do everything to keep every cent (also illegally)!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.