TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

I agree with you Nikec. It's definitely still a project, but a...

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I agree with you Nikec. It's definitely still a project, but a lot of wtf and clearly no thanks to the efforts of caretaker management. AISC is purely a function of production which is hampered at the moment. That number only helps when explaining their current cash position but not helpful in looking forward. That's why getting to 32kT is so important, and happy to see a strategy to get there (although I'm still totally incredulous about it).

Agree that their grades should improve but I think they mined all the 4% material (I may be wrong).

92% power usage was excellent. I was disappointed not to see more detail around the pond remediation. And I have a bunch of operational, design and cost questions around the monitor. It will surely have an impact on mining, so what does that look like now and what does it mean for projected ASIC? Are they just going to just gun the side of the pit? Is it the permanent solution or just something they plan to do to get out of the hole (mining jokes)? Impact on power? I would take comfort in seeing some design information here....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.