TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Let me start by acknowledging more simple honest dialogue...

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Let me start by acknowledging more simple honest dialogue notwithstanding the lack in timeliness. I shouldn't have to do that but it's not been normal for the last year or so, and I do appreciate it.

However, how long does is seriously take to fix the pond? Put another liner on the thing and be done. I get keying is harder now but seriously. I mean seriously. Build a new bund wall and key it in there and move on. Forget trying to patch the old one....

And seriously, how did the tank design become a lawsuit? How could this have happened? Was there no design basis? Was there no review? It's inconceivable they can't process the material without the aid of a monitor. And a monitor?!? A f'n monitor??? What are we back in the 1920's gold prospecting? Rolling out a water cannon. Unreal.

However, not done on Brad's watch. In fact, pretty sure not done on anyone's watch. Evidently, that other dude from the board was giving it a go. Clearly with no engineering background. Woeful effort.

Man Brad is either tarnished with the black brush or just a sucker for punishment. It's obviously not his fault (though what's he doing about this damn pond I don't know) but wow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.