TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Copper price has stabilized at , and around $2.53 Canadian , the...

1. 859 Posts.
    Copper price has stabilized at , and around $2.53 Canadian , the mine was / is supposed to be able to function going forward at a price of @ & around $1.80.
    The perfect storm has hit & has battered, and bruised the company for sure, yet with all the prominent players invested is here, is perhaps our saving grace ,in this company. Lets face it ...it's a penny stock & the saying has gone for many years now ( we have to remain patient & committed to a better future) .
    Without a doubt it's been a tough slog up this hill, yet I like to look forward to steady & sustained output going forward , coupled with a complete revamp of the expectations .
    I'm reading a lot of shareholder angst, with regard to company communications, & that for myself as well has been a huge bug- on , yet I'm sure company officials monitor this site and are aware of our concerns.
    What I'm looking forward to is a plan of future growth & expansions the resource base with a target of expanding holdings with perhaps a partner, and extending the life of mine well into the future . Let's face ..it we keep burning through the resource in order to pay off debt, we will need some additional ore body to eventually increase share value !
    That is what I hope somebody is looking into at Tiger ! I would love to see some sort of plan for future growth, ...because without that what are we doing with this ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.