DCC 7.32% 4.4¢ digitalx limited

What a great find swaja. I love it when shareholders come up...

1. 143 Posts.
    What a great find swaja. I love it when shareholders come up with detective work like this.

Don't you just love the language used by these guys? They truly have no shame in misleading people that's for sure -

"They are expanding their already successful Blockchain product range..."

I would hardly call it a successful range of products at this stage.

"...with the financial backing and security of their shareholders."

LOL. OK.

"...provide a long-term career for any Blockchain enthusiast."

We won't mention that the company might be out of money in a few months if we can't secure at least ONE big name partnership that actually results in REAL revenue for the company.

This listing is obviously in relation to the new DigitalX / Lateral partnership and could simply mean one of their current developers has quit or been fired and they need a replacement or there is some action in the background with a new partner and/or play by Lateral to take over or part of the company.

It would be nice to see them continue to drop the remaining US based people who still have a connection to Alex Karis and Karis Marketing Group. Neel Krishnan is supposed to be heading up marketing efforts and he's done bugger all in that department. There is no oversight of the people in the US. This should be an Aussie based company only.

Although that other company Tommy Shin is part of THD has done appalling today on the ASX at least the guy is out there promoting the company/products he works on. That's more we can say for our current mob.

Anyone getting in at these prices will make a profit if they secure one major deal soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.