DCC 2.38% 4.1¢ digitalx limited

Believe101: sorry to have to disagree with you again, but as a...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Believe101: sorry to have to disagree with you again, but as a holder for about 2 years now, my view is that the only thing that will save this stock is REVENUE and a reasonable PROFIT MARGIN.

Why would a stock price move up significantly? Because of significant demand. That significant demand has to be based on something, and this stock is done trading on potential. There have been expectations and potential for over two years now, and much of it evaporated when the previous management left. Z had some credit (until that entire escapade unfolded) due to his previous track-record. The current management might have the skill and the determination, but they lack track record and credit that a professional investor would want to see. Professional investor money won't pour in until there's significant revenue. The only professional money that might come in at this point in time is highly speculative sort: i.e. hedgefund money looking to lock into profit.

Does everyone on this forum realize that the convertible notes carry an execution fee of 6 million shares and an exit fee of another six million shares. Do the maths pls, but with these shares going to the fund, they are locked in a profit even at these prices.

I sometimes doubt that Believe101 and others who claim they hold DCC actually hold. I am a long term holder and follow the stock very carefully, and sometimes I feel people on this forum delude themselves or maybe they simply post ramping up posts without holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.5¢ 4.1¢ $76.57K 1.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 230525 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 238000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.