DCC 7.14% 4.5¢ digitalx limited

Hi mate, you mention the term "professional investor" a couple...

1. 8,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Hi mate, you mention the term "professional investor" a couple of times. I wonder if you could give us your definition of a professional investor.? I have a fair idea who you may be refering to but just wondering who it was that saw the share price in this company go from 8 cents to 30 cents in 2015, or who it was that saw NOR's sp go from 1.7 cents to 16 cents or who it was that saw IOT's sp go from 1.8 cent to 18 cents? If not professional investors who has this influence? HC posters? LOL. No. I prefer to call it smart money who invests 10's of millions in ASX small caps on a daily basis sometimes with little or no hope of ever achieving what you say is essential for sp appreciation, revenue. Think of all the micro cap miners raising cash every day with no chance of ever generating revenue. If not professional investors then who? If it wasn't for smart money investing in small caps with no reveneue there would not be an ASX as we know it. Don't think the smart money with deep pockets won't return here given the right environment.
    As far as the terms of the notes are concerned, have you ever seen good c note? I haven't , they are a dog of a thing. The terms may well run parallel with the risk at the time but I've found that C notes are more of a problem when a company has billions of shares already floating around and this number I don't think will cause too much hindrance if serious volume and interest returns.
    The current management don't have the runs on the board but aren't they surrounding themselves with people who do? The brokers claim to be assisting them with the promotion, a job application for a blockchain tech but contact Lateral? If you haven't already check out Tommy Shin on twitter. He has been giving DCC a good old ramp better than anyone and look at some of the other listed ASX companies he has been working with. IMD 20 cents to 70 cents, THD 1.4-4, Crown, etc. What's happening behind the scenes? Wouldn't we love to know but as along term holder and follower you have the inside running if anything should materialise and a decent run on the sp is forthcoming. Use this knowledge to organise an exit or stick plan. Up to you. All IMO of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.003(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $38.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.6¢ 4.3¢ $31.21K 696.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 204942 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 24911 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.