ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 495
    Hey Dreamin, ok well done, perhaps your questions were a bit tough for the Company as IMO the Company is lacking in answers for their sub-standard Sales ability and delivery. This is a pretty fundamental flaw for a Company to have. From the bits and bobs of information I have read, it also appears that we always seem to be out of most markets on price..... which is again a pretty rudimentary flaw. I think Shareholders all thought that this Company might be a medium to longer term prospect, but it now looks dead on the vine to me with a well-meaning but overly risky plan to value-add in future (ALCORE). I know NZT opted out and sold up, and I am also looking to sell at some stage, at an obvious loss. Problem is I want to offset my loss against other shares that I hold which are in the money, but which I don't want to sell atm. I will review again at EOFY.

Hey DMasonic, sorry Champ, I did have you mixed up with another poster a few threads back posted a response received from Ian Levy, the poster was Pinnacles.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.