ICG 0.00% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

Hey Alpacas, reading the Q it seems like its all the same only...

1. 10,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2645
    Hey Alpacas, reading the Q it seems like its all the same only different.
    Sure there is great mineralisation, but it is grabs from surface veins and mantos and channels.  Still no substantial drill intercepts to indicate an economic resource somewhere.

Now I came back here with a few k so I could ask for my badge back - Alpaca recruit, is my rank - and because what South 32 does could be the game changer. wtf wandering around picking up samples when we have no idea of the geophysics and structure underneath this monster?  If South32's application of the latest remote exploration techniques works this thing may yet fly.

I also had a bit of nostalga for those exciting Chanape days when we were waiting for our first permit.  Remember an Alpaca recruited Hitler to threaten with the SS, and then sent in that gorgeous female SIS agent to stamp and steal the permit from under the minister's nose??

Well why don't you pop over and visit me here https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/32801266/single , they are doing channeling too, and waiting for a permit to drill in the Andes.

Kind wishes to all my mates, and I wish you best of luck here and everywhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.863M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 289865 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2266209 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.