ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    I sent an email to Galaxy to express my displeasure, even if it falls on deaf ears. I am suspect that many others have done the same. I do not dispute that Galaxy is required to disclose, but I question the manner they are doing their announcements (poorly at best IMHO). Again, this should be the easy part of their jobs, and they can borrow a page from friendly competitors if they need examples.
    My negativity may be puzzling to some since it may sound counter to the fact that I have kept almost all my shares since I began investing 2 years ago. I simply call it as I see it and want this company to excel. I recognize when Management does great things, but it is also my duty as an investor to criticize them when they mess up. Otherwise, I would be part of the diservice that Management’s poor handling of PR, announcements and disclosures is doing to Galaxy’s SP. I am in no way cherishing the downrampers in this forum, quite the contrary. At the same time, I don’t have much respect for those that dare to define the quarterly report as “great”, “excellent”, “solid”, “masterpiece”, etc. It clearly wasn’t any of these, plus the manner it was written did not help either. Some here seem to be so concerned about the next SP drop, that they choose to hide the dirt under the rug or remain silent, but that’s not me. This is why I respect Thesi, Remirez, Mischow, asb and a few others that have more than proven their loyalty to Galaxy as investors, but that are also not afraid of being critical to Management when they deserve it. Frankly, I tend to focus these days on these folks’ comments and to filter out most of the rest (up and downrampers). If the stock shoots up tomorrow, I will applaud Management’s mining strategies, but not their announcing until they fix it.
    As for the voting, I think it is very important to express one’s opinions, whether it matters or not in the final count. I say NO to everything, except for Mrs. Flowery from the land of Gardel.
    Go Galaxy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.