GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Just a thought after spending a bunch of time reviewing the...

1. 13,630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8277
    Just a thought after spending a bunch of time reviewing the recent reports...

Perhaps the qtrly reporting detail/format for Q1 2018 was changed from the previous layout (specifically the "Production and sales statistics" table) because they wanted to maintain some confidentiality regarding the grade of concentrate sold - perhaps to stop customers doing the calcs and seeing that they got a better/worse deal than someone else...?
    The only other real bits "missing" this time were:
    recovery
    moisture
    mica
    selling price

Although they did mention that the grade, moisture and mica were all within contract spec.

hmmm...... I now suspect the simpler/reduced format was simply to avoid clearly stating the actual grade and selling price - which would have been a bit awkward had they extended the more comprehensive table from the Q4 2107 report (and left these blank!)

Having done the maths on the unit costs the other day (my long post with the big tables), I'm not concerned and find it understandable that they'd want to keep this price and grade info away from the multiple customers this year.

Imo, all good!
    DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.