AMI 0.00% 18.5¢ aurelia metals limited

Well done to those who dialled in today and asked some good...

1. 509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Well done to those who dialled in today and asked some good questions which gave a lot more clarity, particularly around Peak production issues.
    nice thorny one about lack of release of update on those production issues. Only one third of the underground workforce transitioning to the contractor was obviously going to cause lower production; this is something I don’t think we were adequately informed about. Costs of the changeover have been expensed with some equipment sales revenue to Pybar to be seen this quarter.
    Good to see that any fears that Chronos is about to run out were allayed with a reminder of the Pb/ Zn orebody and the significant extensions towards surface; query showed a bit of a lack of understanding from a fund manager. They are confident of grade improving at Chronos. Assay results must be very close to release.
    Hera North Pod to now be worked from upper and lower levels to balance production profile.
    Federation results strong in base metals as noted in the release; Jim was quick to point out that assays will determine precious metals content, so it is not seen as a base metals only type prospect atm.
    not much on Nymagee other than to say the dfs May see changes made to the concentrate split from Hera plant.
    Re CSA, there was a good question about where AMI was at with this. Jim described the Aeris bid as being far above what they see as value so they are in a watch and see position. I think it was obvious they spoke to Glencore during the bidding process and may do so again if the price is right, but they are not expending any energy on it.
    Jim was pushing the line that it is a transformative period for the company getting Peak positioned for 800ktpa and all of the exciting exploration underway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $312.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.8¢ 18.0¢ $28.65K 154.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 754561 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 923140 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.46am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.