TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Distribute the constituents of surprise evenly between attention...

1. 404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Distribute the constituents of surprise evenly between attention span and basic math and all in all it's pretty much the same thing.

Expectation nominated as one of the obvious components of surprise or is it?
    Maybe it's just relevant terminology based on previous forecast figures?
    The other potential nomination is the actual figure which could be either right or wrong just depends where your guage is set.

In this case the guage is on the same page as the report with the statement @ 60-62k gone by the wayside so if it we're of relevance then I can understand such market reaction etc

Besides that bizzo...
    -somehow the Troy boys seem to come up with another figure, more often than not, that is less than a positive contributor than the last previous objective/statement/goal/forecast measure and the layout of the presentation has the potential to ask more questions than provide answers or real/current direction which I am ok with for amusement purposes.

So as far as the 13,333 being of stockpile or mined ore is where the surprise may lay in wait.

Example - there is no real indication or obvious reason to suggest that all of the stockpile has been used in the March Quarter production - but is there?

Relevant info not required within that report obviously.

Gold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.