KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Ann: March 2019 Quarterly Activities Report, page-11

1. 610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79

Mining Leases

The maximum area for a Mining Lease applied for before 10 February 2006 is 1000 hectares. Beyond that, the area applied for relates to an identified orebody as well as an area for infrastructure requirements. Mining Leases must be marked out.

Tell me more about marking out and applying for mining tenements.

An application for a Mining Lease must be accompanied by one of the following:

• a Mining Proposal completed in accordance with the Mining Proposal Guidelines (pdf 844 KB) published by the department.
    • A statement of mining operations and a mineralisation report that has been prepared by a qualified person (For more information about mineralisation report and accompanying checklist)
    • a statement of mining operations and a resource report that complies with the JORC Code and that has been made to the Australian Securities Exchange Ltd (Tell me more about resource report).

Please refer to Documents required to be lodged before mining tenement may be granted for further information.

There is no limit to the number of mining leases a person or company may hold. The term of a mining lease is 21 years and may be renewed for further terms. The lessee of a mining lease may work and mine the land, take and remove minerals, and do all of the things necessary to effectually carry out mining operations in, on or under the land, subject to conditions of title.

Prescribed minimum annual expenditure commitments and reporting requirements apply.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.