KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Ann: March 2019 Quarterly Activities Report, page-49

1. 1,606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 235
    Just sussing things out to try and get a scope of the sheer magnitude of the potential upgrade we could have on our hands here, just wanted to make sure I'm reading this right and not getting ahead of myself.

I'm referring to this document here: http://kidmanresources.com.au/live/...ASX-Announcemnt_Earl-Grey-Maiden-Resource.pdf

Which on page 8 indicates that earl grey's pit design would fall solely in M77/1080 (Twinings).

Therefore the scale of this recent announcement would indicate that if future drilling would prove this anomaly to be a credible resource falling in M77/1065 (Cheeses) it should have a substantial impact, but I'm trying to gauge just how much of an impact it would have on our overall figures.

Just wanted to double check I'm reading this right, does anyone have the figures on what portion earl grey is of the PFS figures released on 22 October 2018. Or is there a map showing the breakdown of what's proven in each tenement?

Apologies if it's staring me in the face and I'm just missing it, but I'm finding it hard to locate this information. (I do see the map right below the cheeses tenement but I meant something more comprehensive covering everything).
    Last edited by Goldwater: 16/04/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.