SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Ann: March 2019 quarterly report conference call details, page-8

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    I cannot understand all the people on this forum who can’t grasp why the sxy share price is where it is....consider these facts - 1) if we were not GIFTED atlas and the production capacity associated together with the assistance from the qld gov in progressing approvals in a short time frame, where would the share price be??
    2) global Lng prices are at their lowest levels in 3 years
    3) the upcoming federal election where energy policy has become a political football where there’s uncertainty on both sides as to gas export restrictions, lifting of state moratoriums etc etc
    4) the majority of sxy gas is uncontracted in comparison to coe for example where the majority is, to big retailers
    5) we have just begun an expensive drilling campaign funded by a considerable level of debt to deliver a product we don’t know how much...or who is going to purchase yet...............this is why we are at 37c and not the levels many of you believe we should be.
    I am a strong believer and to those who are patient, we will be rewarded and rewarded well!!!! DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.