SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Ann: March 2019 quarterly report conference call details, page-9

1. Huz
    200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Hi Mark

I Agree to some extent on what you say but how do you get gas prices are at there lowest in 3 years, in America this may be true as they can not get rid of what they are producing due to bottle necks in distribution.
    But hear in Australia the current price is just over 9 dollars a GJ and I believe 3 to 4 years ago it was 4 dollars and coincidently 4 dollars is what I remember Senex used to work out if Roma would be viable so at over 9 dollars GJ it would be highly profitable.
    And your right we were to some extent lucky with Atlas and it will be no more expensive than Roma to drill but should produce gas at a faster rate per well and then let's just hope Gemba also has a lot of gas.

But despite all of this it does look like Senex share may not go nuts till we see the gas coming out of the ground, looking forward to lots of positive news in this and the rest of the qaurtly reports this year.

Should be able to pick up some cheap shares today thanks to Trump making his mouth go over the weekend.

Good luck to all share holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.