HTG 9.52% 1.9¢ harvest technology group ltd

@ TheBigWolf - g'day!! It's obviously a difficult one to get a...

1. 1,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1782
    @ TheBigWolf - g'day!!

It's obviously a difficult one to get a handle on.

The deal with AST Australia was only done towards the end of April, so I doubt there was enough time in the recent quarter for this to generate much revenue for HTG?

And trying to estimate the upcoming 4C depends whether you include the $1.9m they received early in January in either the October to December 2019 quarter receipts - or if you include it in the Jan to March 2020 quarter receipts?

Hence I included it in the Oct to Dec 2019 quarterly numbers, and then thought an increase in cash receipts of around 20% quarter on quarter (April to June 2020 versus Jan to March 2020) would be a really solid result.

So cash receipts would end up around $4.8m for the April to June 2020 quarter.

The last two total cash outgoing quarterly figures have been $2.72m + $5.15m, so I then "took a stab" that total cash outgoings for this quarter may be around $4.75m?

Outgoings should be at the higher end of these last two quarterly numbers due to the acquisition that was completed in December 2019.

So maybe HTG achieves a small cash flow positive number for this quarter - but I could be way off base

On another note, today was yet another strong day for the SP. I was expecting it to pull back a bit after such a bullish recent run - but there was some decent sized orders going through (which should be a real positive for the future).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $15.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $10.66K 533.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 612948 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 218868 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.