SRL 4.26% 45.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Ann: March 2020 Quarterly Activities and Cash Flow, page-2

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    If noone else wants to get the ball rolling I will. My thoughts are the following:

1) The water treatment part of the business is extremely promising and is an underrated aspect of the CLQ investment story. It significantly lowers the risk of holding this company. The water treatment alone could be valued at $50m.

2) I think it's positive that they're now explicitly referencing the aerospace and automotive markets as their targeted audience. This isn't new news obviously, but it's showing an improvement in their communication. For all the conspiracy theorists out there, this bodes well for their GIGA deal with me, @ElonMusk. "Once developed, the Project will become a globally significant producer of nickel sulphate and cobalt sulphate – key cathode materials for the electric vehicle battery market. Sunrise is also one of the largest and highest-grade scandium deposits in the world, positioning Clean TeQ to be a major supplier of low-cost scandium for production of next generation aluminium alloys for aerospace and automotive markets."

3) The comments regarding the partnering process stating "noting significant uncertainty" is forbidding. I wouldn't be surprised if the financing takes slightly longer due to the restrictions on international travel due to COVID-19. Which in the grand scheme of things, shouldn't be a concern.

4) The R&D cash rebates are a welcome sight, and the cash position is looking great in a macro environment like this. Just another reason why the risk is greatly reduced. "As at 31 March 2020, the Company’s cash balance was A$44.2 million. Once the Sunrise Project Execution Phase is completed in Q2 2020, the Company has the capacity to significantly reduce monthly cash expenditure."

5) I'm excited for the release of the PEP and the future of the company. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
-0.020(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $40.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 43.0¢ $15.04K 33.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11970 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 3946 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.