AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

GCar,Good luck in getting to the bottom of our current true...

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    GCar,

Good luck in getting to the bottom of our current true margins and costs But I think you are barking up the wrong tree if you expect anyone that posts on HC to give you the info you need to work it out. Apart from management deliberately engaging in obfuscation you have the added complication of the layering of SDJ SA to SDJ Pte to ORE. The Olaroz(SDJ SA). "cash cost" number, as you have noticed, doesn't include royalties, export tax, corporate costs and restructuring cost which I assume are at the SDJSA level. Again, none of the analysts had the wit to ask what the "all in cost" was at the SDJSA level. I asked the question a few briefings ago and from memory it was about $500 above the cash cost. In addition, the price received would need to be adjusted for freight, insurance and sales commission i.e. bringing FOB to CIF. I note you have gone through a similar exercise with GXY.
    Then, you need to relate all that to the company that we hold shares in, ORE, which will have various corporate costs before you can determine whether ORE is cash flow positive or not.
    The only suggestion I can make is to contact Andrew Barber at head office. He is usually quite helpful but he probably won't be able to help you with info that is not in the public domain.

P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.