CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

Ann: March 2020 Trading Update Q1 Results in 147% YoY Growth, page-5

1. 1,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1268
    no it doesn't. again you are being quite deceitful. currency change is under 10% for the month so they are growing their business still month on month even when the rest of the world is falling away!

$2M was the magic number I was looking for to be a really good month. Note at $808k gross profit, they will be making a profit of a couple of hundred grand for the month. And we know the audited results will show that is even more profitable as they never pay the headline invoice rate in full.

but the big news is that they might get an injection of funds under the US stimulus programs. and they are deep into their refinancing with multiple options in the US and including a Tier 1 Australian Bank. just imagine the market reaction when the announcement comes out that they have closed out the Alto Convertible notes facility and taken a simple 8% interest business loan with ANZ bank let alone CBA!!!

business is booming. I shake my head that with over $2M revenue per month in the quietest quarter, generating maybe up to $200K profit for the month, refinancing for a business loan to sustain the rapid growth rates. and a MC of $14M

perhaps today is the day that changes. it's a good announcement
    Last edited by djwally: 06/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.