ARL 5.21% 50.5¢ ardea resources limited

Ann: March 2021 Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report, page-3

1. 3,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1886
    WOW, there is a huge amount to digest in this announcement, my overall perspective is that Ardea will at some point in the future get recognition for the incredibly detailed work underway, past, present and future.
    This is the forgotten gem, the one that lay there in full visibility receiving no love from onlookers.
    There will be a day of reckoning, too late she cried frown.png

I could rabbit on about this and that, I could get highly animated and try to convey how positive this is, but I wont.
    I think the announcement says it all very eloquently, in professional business speak.
    I think there is no better management team that could be assembled to actually DO.
    Management are quietly getting on with it, producing first and then talking second.
    Results are expected, results happened and results are forthcoming, management keep layering, layer upon layer of goodness, WINNER.

Godolphin, KalGold, Joint ventures and partnerships. All the time with eyes on the ultimate prize, BULLSEYE.
    When and how, I do not know, what I do know is that Ardea will be the next big one that got away from most, initially at least.

To our friends from the east, you don't need to look after us, we are just fine.
    Perhaps you will read the announcement. ?
    Perhaps you will consider what is going on here objectively, I don't think so.
    Perhaps you will recognise your errors in future, maybe.
    Perhaps you will reflect on your attacks someday, realise that it's not a game, maybe.
    What I do know is that you look very unprofessional to many here, TODAY.
    Reflect on your own backyard.

RED is a very happy chap. biggrin.png

Last edited by RED328: 21/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.025(5.21%)
Mkt cap ! $100.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 52.0¢ 48.5¢ $19.80K 39.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2464 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.