AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

I have hardly bothered commenting on here given the quality of...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I have hardly bothered commenting on here given the quality of the discussion and I'm well aware many people either don't care about charts or think it about as much use as reading tea leaves but for anyone thinking of selling out, you might go take a look at one with even a couple of basic indicators like standard RSI and MACD.

We are now at all time-lows with every time frame below 1 year flashing deeply oversold and positive divergence showing up in the MFI on the long term charts. Further confirmation that we are at or near the bottom is the volume stepping in. It is also a red day in the broader market.

Not financial advice and not saying this will turn around tomorrow, next week or even next month but at least try to use the tools available before panic selling near the bottom as retail so often does.

Yes, I hold. Yes, I am therefore biased.

I originally made money trading this from IPO and have ended up back here via CP1 but even without the change in management, it is a speculative hold for me based on the chart and expected continued changes in legislation and growth in the market sector overall. Everything will be picked up in the hype train and it always comes around eventually, hopefully by then we have enough material progress to justify the gains.

My opinions etc. so forth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.