AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

so to chuck in my 2 cents, assuming stuff gets legalised, we are...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    so to chuck in my 2 cents, assuming stuff gets legalised, we are sitting in a winning stock, CP1 had a great product we now have, backed by CSIRO, proven to work etc. AC8 wise, another pretty good product (i'm a fan of cp1 sorry) that doesn't really have too much competition insofar as the medical marijuana comm is concerned.

the problem is 2 things; cash flow and time to get off the ground.

I reckon covid definitely pulled the brakes hard on CP1 which ruined their trajectory and expenses, which probably was a good thing overall because AC8 actually has the resources to pull through with proper funding.

regardless much like with any weed stock as soon as we have news of legislature change prices will zoom. this is where I am actually really hopeful. because we are breaking into US markets n whatnot, we aren't going to continually see this drain on cashflow we've seen for years, so it should be enough to spark excitement, but I reckon the aussie market is the one we are really looking forward to. unfortunately god emperor scomo and his merry men will never legalise any form of marijuana, and thus, i reckon earliest we are gonna see legal reforms are ~ 2023 jan. half the reason for that date is that's probably once the house of rep elections dust will have settled and if labour actually has some power this time around the greens will probably force their hand into agreeing with medical legalisation, which is all we really need to actually get the ball rolling on the stock price. however in the very near future I can't see any price jumps for our baby unless they start selling stuff consistently in foreign markets. Good news is that this virus debacle is settling slightly so hopefully that will get stuff rolling again.

ETA stock price end of august - 0.155

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.