AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

Ann: March 2021 Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Reports, page-7

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    “greens will probably force their hand into agreeing with medical legalisation”

Do you realise medicinal has been legal in Australia for some years now? I’m speaking from personal experience. The states all have different legislation and are at different stages but I’ve been receiving TGA approvals and have cannabis oils and flowers delivered direct to my doorstep from my pharmacies for a long time now and so have many many others.

Im also a long AC8 holder. And have seen us fumble and drop the ball over and over while Cannatrek and other domestic and international companies kill the market with the high quality domestically grown and imported flowers and oils. AC8 are venturing into pet therapies. I don’t know how many of you speak to veterinarians, but the dozen or so I have discussed cannabis oils with know nothing about them. I myself understand the benefits but when the pushers can’t comprehend this, the domestic market isn’t looking good. And the international is already very well established.

AC8 and hot copper Internet forum armchair experts who have been hyping this company and shooting for the starts while our investments continue to disappear, currently 13 cents, what a joke. For all of Seahunts trolling, frustrating comments and negativity, he’s been the only person on this forum that’s called it, all the way to the bottom. He’s been right more than anyone would care to admit. I like the new AC8 communications, it’s a drastic improvement and it’s great to have a little bit of an idea of what’s going on but this isn’t enough to save us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.