AO1 0.00% 0.1¢ assetowl limited

Ann: March 2021 Quarterly Report and Appendix 4C, page-12

1. 6,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1611
    With the raise at $0.005 and near 300mil more shares to come online, won't be surprised to see this back at $0.005.
    But, from a fundamental perspective $0.008 is only $6.4mil MC and they would have near $1.5mil cash. I've got a lot of shares and could have taken profit but in this for 6 months+ with the view we'll see progress in the short term and sales pickup by the end of 2021. Originally expected more sales sooner, but, things don't always play out as planned, and I think having Geoff G on board is a big win. Depends on strategy, but I'm fairly confident we'll do well with a medium to long term hold anywhere sub $0.01. Also, this time of year punters that got in at higher prices are likely to be offloading pre EOFY as a tax write off, so be prepared for some pain in the short term IMO. I just look back to DW8 I was early there buying parcels at 1.1, 1 and doubled down at 0.006 when the sales started to pick up, hurt for a bit but in the end trusted my research and came up with the goods.
    Last edited by Salubrious: 05/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AO1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.