ATP 4.35% 12.0¢ atlas pearls ltd

Ann: March 2021 Quarterly Update and Appendix 4C, page-4

1. 936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    there has been hardly any selling though. Seems to me that the chart has been in a slow and steady incline since around January. Also, in regards to the quarterly, they have stated that the sales events had generated a revenue of $3m whilst significant cost savings have also been made. I see this as quite positive factor right there.

As well as this, I do agree that Atlas should provide shareholders with a more in-depth overview of the product sales, but, with an estimated 177,000 pearls expected to be harvested in the June quarter, this exemplifies a significant increase compared to the previous quarter of only 72,000 pearls. If the 177,000 pears are successfully harvested, that already holds a third of the full years production.

I took a position recently in ATP after I had noticed the quite positive quarterly. I wouldn't be surprised if the next quarterly is extremely positive in relation to revenue and Pearls harvested.

In addition, at only a $7.7m MC and with an SOI of 427m, once that wall of 2's gets wiped, I'd expect a positive rerate due to the believe of this company being quite undervalued according to the product they are producing.

Hopefully see ATP pick up properly soon with some strong volume.

All imo not financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.