LCL 12.5% 0.9¢ lcl resources limited

AngloGold Ashanti holds 2.24% and is the only international...

1. 749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    AngloGold Ashanti holds 2.24% and is the only international mining company in the top 20.

I wonder is there any other major sitting in the wings looking at these results and going I want some of this and prepared to buy a small stack and fly under the radar either directly or through nominess that don't sit in the top 20.

I'd like to see another major miner come on board like they did in Ecuador in Sol Gold's scenario. An organisation like Newcrest or BHP would be awesome for LCL like they did with Sol Gold, or wouldn't complain if a Barrick, Newmont, Rio Tinto or even FMG joined the ranks... When we see this happen we will certainly know that it is game on. I predict the exploration teams at these organisations all have a watching brief over the work LCL is completing in Columbia and if the mother lode looks to have been hit or about to surface these groups will come out of the wood work.

Wonder how many brokers have banged on Jason's door seeing if they would like them to underwrite some of these options that are in the money???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.684M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $7.111K 888.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2628074 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 179366 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.