CHN 1.55% $1.31 chalice mining limited

At the risk of being boring, I would like to repeat my...

1. 280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    At the risk of being boring, I would like to repeat my suggestion that CHN sets up its own in-house lab to do its assays and get the results faster and published to the market. In the scheme of things the cost would be immaterial. Maybe split random sample cores between in- house testing and the external assayers as a checking mechanism, say one in ten.On a totally different subject: there may be a duty of care which requires directors to monitor trading in a company's shares to see whether manipulators are forcing the share price down to the prejudice of other shareholders in anticipation of a takeover bid. Furthermore, last point in this ramble, if there is a takeover bid the actions of the manipulators should be brought to the attention of the Takeovers Panel as unacceptable conduct or whatever the technical term is these days. Better still, one of the shareholders associations should assemble the readily available evidence of the trading patterns in CHN and several other companies and put that evidence to ASIC. I know, that makes two last points.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.