LSR 0.00% 0.1¢ lodestar minerals limited

Ann: March 2022 quarterly activities and cash flow report, page-5

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    bjarvis, I believe any responsible management would be well aware of the irregular trading pattern of their own company and the negative effect it has on SH and SH value and any future potential investors in this company. They would be well aware, the question now is what are they prepared to do about it to look after their loyal SH. As it stands now, no matter how many great announcements they release, this SP is being deliberately stifled. One email to management would only alert them to what they already know, comments and opinions on social media will reach many. All SH want is a fair and just system. I believe LSR has massive potential but they have to clean up this dark cloud hanging over the company and true value of SP being exposed. No one seriously will look at company that constantly trades at 1 cent or slightly above, though if suddenly you start trading at 5, 10, 15 and above, deep pockets will step up and think what's going on here and have a good look at the massive potential of LSR. The registry has to be cleaned up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.600M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $4.801K 4.800M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 85645516 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 45955136 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.24pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LSR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.