NOX 4.11% 7.6¢ noxopharm limited

Hey '66,Trying not to crosspost here but just wanted to...

1. 427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206
    Hey '66,

Trying not to crosspost here but just wanted to express that the RAC story is a little more complex than you've alluded to here.

RAC's drug is currently in the clinic in Israel in an investigator led multi drug combination therapy and is also due to start a Phase 1/2 trial in the next few weeks. Their current pre-clinical work is for two separate method of action beyond what their original use for the drug was, FTO inhibition and cardio protection/cancer treatment synergy.

Full disclosure, I have money invested in both companies and will be happier than a pig in s**t if they're both successful in getting their drugs approved for use as planned.

Back to NOX, like you '66, I'm also looking forward most to updates on DARRT-2 as I believe that is Veyonda's easiest path to approval and also carrying a US patent. Hopefully positive results can push the price up with or without the biotech sector recovering from its recent downturn in the market, allowing for less dilution for any cap raise, if needed in '23.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.