BCN 0.00% 2.2¢ beacon minerals limited

I have been holding off to comment on the quarterly.. good to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126

I have been holding off to comment on the quarterly.. good to see everyone seems content with BCN performance as not much general comments.

I personally am pleased with the performance and overall update on BCN quarter. Looks like a lot of work happening in the background, seems like management spending more on items on big things converting the business model into owner operated model vs using contractors/hire equipment. This will help reduce cost in the longer run. We need WA to open boarders and reduce c19 rules to allow team to expand this will probably happen over next 6 months IMO.

Management also seem to now be focusing on MacP area, second rig coming this quarter. They are keen to try find a shallow high grade deposit. They plan to build a ROM pad in MacP (expect this after TSF built/commissioned) next quarter. A-Cap will be the first area mined on MacP as grade control will start after Lost Dog (3/4 quarter 2022 FY).

Cash balance went down approx 2 million from previous quarter even after 15 million in revenue.

Expenses for the quarter include
    - 5.4 million on capital expenditure (TSF, plant, equipment, etc)
    - 4.4 million on taxes (2021)
    - ~7 million on production and salaries/admin cost

This quarter 5 million expense for dividends as well.

Long term hold for me, management doing good job. I still believe we need to purchase another ready pit mine (approvals and JORC completed).

DYOR - Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.