HMX 2.56% 3.8¢ hammer metals limited

I am aware of that. However, the quality of the presentation...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1388
    I am aware of that. However, the quality of the presentation would also suit companies with a much higher market capitalization. I've already mentioned this a few times - it may sound silly - but such a detail is also important to me. There are often quite uninspired presentations that don't say anything at all. Communication is also important to me - my experience over the last 20 years has been that if something was wrong or inconsistent, it almost always went wrong with the company in general. That is not the case with Dan and HMX in my view.

However. These are hygiene factors - what counts are results. Maybe Dan will be able to win over a few new shareholders in Brisbane. Unfortunately the current market breadth in HMX seems to me to be very limited - not for the first time - which in turn makes it really difficult to build a halfway meaningful position without the SP going through the roof.

Anyway - I'll see what my friend Jerome decides today first. Could be turbulent.

Either way, Dan looked relaxed on that * TV. He seems very motivated to me. Let's wait and see.

PS. I am not here for the 12 cents - and I think also the top 20 shareholders are not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.