CE1 10.0% 0.9¢ calima energy limited

Yep. That was always a bit stinky. Really loving the increased...

1. 1,799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1907
    Yep. That was always a bit stinky.

Really loving the increased clarity on capital returns. Big tick from me. Works out to half a cent for July and a 4.4% yield on the current SP. Taking a leaf out of HZN it seems which isn’t a bad thing.

Overall a pretty good quarter with higher capex impacting FCF (as expected) but opex costs came down on a per barrel basis which is a good outcome. The next quarter sees a material drop off in capex and jump in FCF to support the div. What’s looking very clear is the material leverage to oil prices on current performance, which I like.

But the real question for me is what is the strategy here? Is it to maximise production, maximise dividends to shareholders, go all in on Montney etc etc.

I know there are a few moving parts but management get paid to come up with a strategy so I don’t think it’s too much of a stretch for it to be communicated to shareholders. It looks to me like a bit of everything like higher average volume, increased divs and progressing Montney but I shouldn’t need to decipher or guess. They really need to sell a vision here to get new holders on board. HZN for instance is a simple strategy- maximise returns to shareholders. What does CE1 stand for?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.701M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $44.91K 4.990M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 7488637 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1248271 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.57am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CE1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.