DEL 4.00% 4.8¢ delorean corporation limited

@LongCleanEnergy @desertredlionGreat analysis - thank you.Some...

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    @LongCleanEnergy @desertredlion
    Great analysis - thank you.
    Some additions from me.
    1. I believe Palisade are too sophisticated for DeLorean Management, DEL's management team have sparred and lost.
    The reason these projects are not getting to FID or IC approval, is because Palisade cant de-risk them, something is missing i.e. commercially or technically - FID should not take this long.
    2. Palisade are PE, they are not your friends, they are here to do 1 thing and that is "make money" - I have a feeling they may make an off-market offer and privatise DEL, fired JOE and Hamish (out of there depth) and build out this portfolio internally.
    3. Everybody seems so excited about an EPC contract, its a terrible business model, high risk and low margin, plus how can they even be considered as a credible EPC provider, they have circa $2m at bank ( and that is running out fast) so will barely be able to post "Bank/Performance Guarantees" and b) besides Jankadot, their EPC performance has been absolutely abysmal - why would the likes of YVW or Brickworks consider partnering with such back yard operators?
    4. What the hell are DeLorean now, no money to be an asset owner/manager, closed retail business and incapable of EPC delivery?

Very Poor Business and Model!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $1.68K 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 457000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ 1190
Last updated 13.11pm 24/05/2024 ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.