DEL 11.9% 4.7¢ delorean corporation limited

I'm sick a tied of hearing palisade are still doing DD.Doing DD...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    I'm sick a tied of hearing palisade are still doing DD.

Doing DD on what exactly?

DEL haven't completed all the workstreams and FID cannot be taken by Palisade on either of their projects. It is a simple as that!

DEL comments:

""Progress
    has been very positive with key milestones in the due diligence process now satisfied. ""

What the fk does that actually mean?
    What milestones?
    Are these project milestones or internal palisade impact investment process milestones?
    Why is there a need to be so cryptic or a DEL managment just usless at written communication?
    So tempted to get ASX to issue DEL a please explain.

lol a "CIRCA" $45m EPC contact ..... Do you think circa is +/- 20%? Is that CIRCA? How on earth after so long can the price after announcing the YVW contract in 2021 not be known?

Can someone explain: the parties signed off on an EPC agreement with YVW which would have a fixed price in it and now DEL are seeking to increase the price on in the existing EPC contact? What if YVW don't agree? Again the messaging on YVW is so cryptic.

What ASX listed company lists a credit card in the financing section of the cashflow??

""Unsecured CBA Credit Cards (17.99% interest rate), no maturity date."" This actually made me laugh ...
    its as if DEL have NFI what to list so we better list everything including the AMEX!

Company is in a solid financial position (NOT) with less than 1Qtr of cash based on current burn rates. $208K paid to related parties during the quarter... That's decent clip for 1Q when the company is in a very precious position.

""This quarter saw the final testing performed ahead of practical completion of a
    loss-making EPC contract and these cash outflows will not
    continue at the same
    rate through quarter 4 of FY23.""

Are these guys solvent?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.005(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $10.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.7¢ 4.0¢ $3.803K 86.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 319315 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 4080 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.4¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.3¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ 83714
Last updated 15.32pm 10/05/2024 ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.