LTR 3.76% 96.5¢ liontown resources limited

I just want to clarify with anyone who understands this better....

1. 270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    I just want to clarify with anyone who understands this better.

Does the below identify there's more lower grade material than initial interpretation?

Grade Control Drilling

Grade Control models for the Mt Mann and Kathleen’s Corner pit were received from Snowden Optiro. The variance
    between the Grade Control (GC) models and Mineral Resource Estimate (MRE) for both open pits was not material.

Noted differences, however, reflect the higher density of drilling and better definition of lower grade material at
    contacts. Importantly, the strike and width of ore domains has remained consistent between the MRE and GC models.
    An infill grade control program for the first vertical 100 metres of ore supply in the Mt Mann underground mine is
    planned to commence in the June quarter.

Early grade control drilling has enabled the Company to further optimise mining designs limiting potential dilution and
    improving ore cleanliness, a critical requirement to optimise process plant performance.

Still i appreciate the thoroughness and direction of improving plant optimisation and 'clean ore' Premium product delivery to our offtake partners.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.