LTR 3.76% 96.5¢ liontown resources limited

Ann: March 2023 Quarterly Activities & Cashflow Report, page-20

1. 2,723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 506
    this is normal, in a pit/mine there are areas with zero ore and areas with much more than the ore percentage in the JORC.

for example the target ore body could be at 20m down but ore could be present from 15m at lower concentration

hence there are geologists whose job it is to target different parts of the pit to mine and build stockpiles of ore with different x% percentage near the plant.

the different stockpile are than fed in to the separators with the correct ore % content to produce SC “x” ie SC6

however in a new mine there would be lack of higher ore and hence DSO low quality is/can be sold

as the mine matures these low grades are kept in separate piles with higher grade piles to later mix to feed the separator/ plant with the correct %

Note all Separator / Plant of any mine are designed to be fed an uniform X% of ore to maximise efficiency.

ie is a separator/plant is designed for 3% ore content, feed 2% ore than some chemicals are wasted in the batch or feed 4% ore than some ore is not processed thus is wasted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.5¢
Change
0.035(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $2.340B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ 98.0¢ 94.0¢ $13.99M 14.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 245349 96.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 330617 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.