PLS 1.06% $2.80 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: March 2023 Quarterly Activities Report, page-73

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    If they did not pay a dividend - and are not spending capital to increase production by 50% - the mood on this board maybe alot different here tonight.

Simply because that cash plus figure for the quarter, would be QUOTED as near to $900m
    (- well maybe better no dividend or growing production......of course not).

$900m for three months verse enterprise value of $8 billion -wow might be the sentiment. But its not $900m - because of dividends and capital spend. This quarter ALONE alone would justify the present market cap, given their cash position.

But another point has to be made .... - I am very surprised at usually respected posters tonight, just shooting from the hip  - creating a self-fulfilling fate for the share price open in the morning. (Why "my" such disappointment and surprise,  because $900m verse that EV $8B, thats why ?)

Listen to the call in the morning and I think retail investors will be surprised at a company very happy with the result .....and even positive vibes from broker enquiries during the call.

There is no reason for selling at the open - but your views have gone about establishing just that. Suggesting retail investor sellers early,  will be kicking themselves with morning share price weakness - but a positive SP close, come end of the day. On the back of pure, outstanding company fundaments. ie the SP is very cheap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.80
Change
-0.030(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $8.429B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.81 $2.89 $2.79 $52.63M 18.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 263602 $2.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.82 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.