AFW 0.00% 1.6¢ applyflow limited

Zero mention of ApplyPay... this was supposed to be the exciting...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Zero mention of ApplyPay... this was supposed to be the exciting product that brought in big revenues. Yet no mention?

A common theme in these threads are about the lack of communication from AFW. We absolutely need to know what the current activities are especially when the share price has fallen so dramatically.

I note new sales hires which is great especially in this space but the cash is running out due to already bloated employee costs.
    Are they actively selling to employers? It strikes me that employers may see the value in ApplyPay more than recruiters. But once enough employers start (or wanting to) use it then the recruitment firms they work with will want to sign up to ensure they continue meeting their clients needs.

I'm not going to sell at these prices. I'm happy to ride this wherever it goes. I still believe the concept has legs but with no communication about how they are executing a strategy.. the widespread scepticism from shareholders is understandable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.