ARL 6.11% 69.5¢ ardea resources limited

’Has to finance according to share’ followed by ‘multi billion...

1. 4,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 892
    Ayup- a development partnership for other tenements in the Ardea portfolio during or after completion of the DFS ( if it goes ahead, jinx begone ), would not be surprising at all.

Much the same as we’ve done already ourselves with the steady development work such as explorative ( drilling etc ), programs which culminated in the PFS, scoping study etc. The only difference would be that such work would be done with a partner or partners.
    ’Has to finance according to share’ followed by ‘multi billion SOI’.

Everything I’ve read and been told tells me that ‘to finance’ means to take on a loan. Therefore no need to issue billions of shares. Take on a loan, build the mine, produce revenue & pay back the loan from that revenue.

That’s why we see ‘payback period’, or something like that if my wording is incorrect, mentioned.

Besides which, no matter how it’s done it is better that it’s done. We can’t trade ( the company or we investors ), forever on the promise of what’s in the ground. Gotta dig it up and sell it someday! That means we have to finance the cost of digging it up someday.

Just for the sake of discussion let’s go down the funding it ourselves via issuing shares road… that would mean no loan and no payback. More dilution up front but zero loan repayments once the mine is operating.

A loan is preferable for myself but going it alone wouldn’t be the end of the world.

Some posts make me wonder if a couple ppl sold down during the recent runs and are concerned that the SP will get away from them before they can buy back in/buy more.

Time will tell but happily the man in the mirror has proven his logic to be valid over the course of events from IPO to today, as well as in general over a trading career of 25+ yrs.

Best IPO of 2017, for those who didn’t know ( 1,100% by 20 cents hitting an intraday high of $2.24 ), with much, much less development having been done.
    Last edited by ClockworkSmurf: 26/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.5¢
Change
0.040(6.11%)
Mkt cap ! $138.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
65.0¢ 69.5¢ 56.0¢ $363.8K 598.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34342 63.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.5¢ 1399 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
67.5¢
  Change
0.040 ( 0.75 %)
Open High Low Volume
62.0¢ 67.5¢ 56.0¢ 183666
Last updated 15.47pm 03/05/2024 ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.