LTR 1.76% $1.30 liontown resources limited

Thanks @@vmp ...yes about the comment. I was hoping there might...

1. 3,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2330
    Thanks @@vmp ...yes about the comment. I was hoping there might be a remark about the long term funding package, but it was previously mooted by TO to be by end of June quarter as a target. As I mentioned it is not off the table as implied by some of the obfuscators desiring to close out their shorts at a lower price. I will just wait and see. What is satisfying is that the facility agreement covering funding has been executed. There is a possibility that a "condition precedent to drawdown" about the new base case lithium pricing and demonstration of solvency throughout, even during a period of weak pricing, remains outstanding bearing in mind the stated drawdown date. But reading between the lines it sounds a done deal on my interpretation of this comment...

"The execution of the $550m debt package was significant, providing access to capital to see Kathleen Valey into first production, ramp-up to 3Mtpa and positive cashflow."

That's pretty clear to me. And thanks for clarifying the term of the facility (October 2025). I couldn't recall the exact date. As you mention, it looks like that future drawdown/settlement date to clear Ford and transfer securities to the new syndicate is scheduled for early June. Without knowing any of the actual terms of Ford, I expect that when it was granted for construction of the plant, the repayment date was probably aligned with first production, so it all adds up.

regards
    DF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.30
Change
0.023(1.76%)
Mkt cap ! $3.145B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.29 $1.32 $1.29 $7.259M 5.579M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 96593 $1.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.31 105554 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.30
  Change
0.023 ( 0.75 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.29 $1.32 $1.29 1537790
Last updated 15.59pm 31/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.