EMD 8.00% 4.6¢ emyria limited

I don’t mind the failure of the trial. I just think the...

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I don’t mind the failure of the trial. I just think the management is dishonest, they keep updating useless information in the last one and half years without disclosing anything meaningful about RX5 progress.

They probably already knew the manufacturing challenges a year ago, why couldn’t they be honest and tell the shareholder and the market. And the last two year trial only worth one sentence of update to call it to the end? They can pivot company’s focus without telling us why RX5 fail? Would these manufacturing challenges still remain for RX7/9? How could the investors / share holders to trust these clowns that they won’t waste another couple of million dollars and years on the RX7/9 and then fail again for the same or unknown reasons? What do they learn from the failed trial and how do they plan to improve the RX7/9. Don’t even worth a separate Ann?

Keep raising some small amount of money to pay for salaries for those dishonest, incompetent clowns. Winlo should step down, every interview he just mentioned some rubbish good wish and did not have the brave to tell us the FACTS!

I am lucky that I gave sold half of my holding during the past pumping with some accepted loss, and I did not keep posting ‘it’s good time for buy more / accumulate / what a fantastic opportunity’ these pumping posts. If we keep average down too early, there is no way you can get out of this crap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.004(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $34.53K 720.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 199999 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.7¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 6.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.7¢ 122194
Last updated 15.01pm 08/05/2024 ?
EMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.