EGR 3.85% 12.5¢ ecograf limited

Ann: March 2024 Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 5B, page-2

1. 190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286
    " Cash and cash equivalents of $29.1 million at 31 March 2024" ,,, cash position vanishes through high salaries of a management that had delivered only hot air since 2017. In the quarterly we find the same bull as usual. Everything is in planning but even paperwork is not finalized. A management which shows participation on conferences and paid interviews as a success is more than poor in performance.
    Also to mind negotiation with new customers is worthless as long as it will be non binding because EGR has nothing to sell except a little bit of hot air.
    As usual there are no fixed due dates in the quarterly (except conferences, because this is paid vacation)

So cash was burnt for nothing and EGR is miles away from an operating mine, a purification plant or a recycling plant.
    Only the PQF facility is something they can show but that is similar to what EGR had in Germany since 2017. So no real progress.

So no real progress since 2017 but a lot of millions burnt for nothing!

If this is all according to "The new improved plan" than i give a sh,t on this plan a hope somebody will enter the "special room" to kick some arses that they put away their drinks and start the work that they are paid for,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $56.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $59.18K 461.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 18090 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 37363 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.